Security is the watchword for the future of business. C-TPAT is a voluntary security program that complies with current US standards so that you can:
- Cross the border more rapidly.
- Reduce cargo inspections.
- Increase security in your company.
- Build trust with prospects, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Have access to international calls to tender.
- And much more...
C-TPAT accredited exporters have US border crossing priority and use much faster dedicated lanes. They are specially authorized to cross the border even in the event of a red alert.
Because we are C-TPAT accredited, we can give you expert advice in this area and save you money. We can help you with the many aspects of security needed for accreditation, including:
- Emergency response measures to ensure personal and property protection.
- Shipping and receiving security procedures.
- Physical security: preventing illegal entry.
- Point of access control.
- And more.
Questions about C-TPAT? Contact us!